- KickStarts 5:30-6:00 Mon&Wed Full or Tue&Thu Full
- Beginners 8+ 6:10-6:50 Mon&Wed Space Full or Tue&Thu Full
- Color Belts 8+ 7:00-7:50 Mon&Wed Full or Tue&Thu Full
- Color Belts 13+ 8:00-8:50 Mon&Wed Space available or Tue&Thu Space available
- Black Belts Fri 6:30-7:30 (On Hold)
- All Belts/ Ages 8+ Sat 11:00-12:00 (On Hold)
- Competition Class Sat 12:00-1:00 (On Hold)
Canadian International Taekwon-do Federation
International Taekwon-do Federation
Apollo Taekwon-Do Society
CLASSES ARE RUNNING AGAIN with our modified schedule
Tenets of Taekwon-Do
Courtesy • Integrity • Perseverance
• Self Control • Indomitable Spirit
I shall observe the tenets of Taekwon-Do.
I shall respect my instructors and Seniors.
I shall never misuse Taekwon-Do.
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice.
I shall build a more peaceful world.
Our Calgary Martial Arts Instructors
Head InstructorMr. Arden has been training in ITF Taekwon-Do for over 31 years. He has been teaching for 25 years.
InstructorMrs. Arden has been training Taekwon-Do for over 24 years under the guidance of Mr. Arden. She has competed at the Canadian National...
Alberta Taekwon-Do Latest news
Hi everyone, we are bringing in a professional photographer in to the dojang to do…Read more
We are excited to invite you to the Alberta Taekwon-Do Provincials 2020 to be held…Read more
Our Calgary Taekwon-Do Location
11 SAGE PASSAGE NW
Please check our Schedule page to see what is available.read more